Monday, October 10, 2011

Stuff for Chapter Eight. Leading

Chapter 8. Leading.
Leading: Effective communication of intended actions on the part of the man, through the use of his own body movements, and through one or more connections to his partner (physical and/or visual).

Nursery rhyme song
Min kat den danser tango as performed by Monique

The Tango
Big Time Sensuality by Björk


Read the chapter here


A translation to the Danish nyrsery rhyme song

My Cat Can Do the Tango

My cat has pointy ears
and whiskers and a tail
She licks her paw that is
so lovely and so soft
She’s cuddly and she purrs
and never shows a claw
and then she has abilities
not seen before

My cat can do the tango
tango, tango
She’s very, very skilled
Yes, just to think that
My cat can do the tango
Tango, tango
And she’s the World’s sweetest
little pussykat.

Tra la la la la la, miaow!

Annette has two dogs
And Birgit has two songbirds
Mike’s got a guinea pig and
Kim has a little mouse

All animals are nice, but
I always will prefer
my little pussycat
for all the reasons here:

My cat can do the tango (etc.)

She should’ve joined the circus
to show, that she could do it
but I would never let her
because she’s only mine

And if you think I’m lying
Perhaps you think I am
then come home to my house
and see all that she can

My cat can do the tango (etc.)

In Danish (if you want to sing along):

Min Kat den Danser Tango

Min kat har spidse ører
og knurhår og hale
den slikker sig på poten
som er så fin og blød
Den kæler og den spinder
og viser aldrig klø’r
Og så kan den no’ed som ingen mis
har kunnet før

Min kat den danser tango
Tango, tango
For den er meget dygtig
Ja, tænk dig bare at
Min kat den danser tango
Tango, tango
Og så’ den verdens sødeste
Lille missekat

Tralalalalala, Miav!
Annette har to hunde
og Birgit har to fugle
og Michael har et marsvin
og Kim han har en mus

Og alle dyr er søde
men jeg kan nu bedst li’
min lille missekat
og det er jo fordi:

Min kat den danser tango (osv.)

Den skulle I et cirkus
og vise, den ku’ danse
men jeg vil ikke ha’ det
for den er nemlig min

Og hvis du tror jeg lyver
og det gør du måske
så kan du bare komme
hjem til mig og se

Min kat den danser tango (osv.)

No comments:

Post a Comment